Our BMW X3 xDrive28i Review
Let’s face it, people who opt for a BMW go beyond the price they pay for it. Of course, BMW is a luxury, whether it is a new model or a used BMW x3 xDrive28i. The money for which this car is paid does not come from the depths of the owners’ pockets but from the heights that their pride in its ownership brings them!
Price and Pride
Certainly, the price and pride do not happen just like that; they are values that accrue from the benefits, advantages, features, performance, and other superior amenities that only a BMW car can deliver.
Take The BMW x3 xDrive28i
If you have previously owned a BMW x3 xDrive28i, you would surely fall in love with this marvelous machine for all the right reasons:
1. Pride in ownership – The BMW emblem represents a top exclusive iconic class of its own, yet it does not boast nor brag but projects its presence gently. One can feel the honor of ownership just by sitting in the driver’s seat, or even just holding the car’s keys.
2. Engine Performance – This X3 comes with a power-packed 240-hp 4-cylinder engine that can get to 60 mph in 5.5 secs and top speed of 150 mph. Though you won’t need that speed really to gauge its performance, this crossover can easily and safely maneuver the drive with its reliable power steering system.
3. Luxurious Interior – You won’t even notice that you have gone down to low cruising speed because your body rests on soft leatherette fabric that suits your body perfectly.
4. Safety – Of course, safety of both the driver and the passengers is of utmost importance which is why it is equipped with 4-wheel ABS, Electronic Brake-force Distribution, Emergency Braking Preparation and Ventilated Disc Rear Brake. At the same time, in case of any collision, its passenger protection system activates the dual front and front side airbags. For added safety, dual front active head restraints and latch system child seat anchors for children are installed.
5. Road Traction Comfort – Comfort while on the road comes from the suspension mechanism installed in the vehicle, ensuring a smooth and less bouncy ride. Contributing to this road convenience are the Independent Rear and Front Suspensions, the Gas Front and Rear Shocks, the Coil Front and Rear Springs, the Double Ball Joint Front Suspension and the Multi-link Rear Suspension.
6. Added Convenience Features – The following additional features are included: one-touch system for windows, lock-out buttons, steering wheel audio controls, cruise control and garage door universal remote.
7. Ample Cargo Space – Close to 28 cubic feet of space is available at the back of the X3, which can expand to more than double the room if the seats are folded down. This is a very useful feature for prospective owners who frequently go out of town in groups.
8. Overall Exterior Design – BMW car owners can’t help falling in love with the BMW x3 xDrive28i car’s overall design. That’s why even wives get jealous of this gorgeous vehicle for all the pampering it receives from its male owners. No wonder it was even labeled as “awesome!”
Check to see if we have this BMW SUV in our current inventory. After finding one that ticks off all the boxes, give us a call at (416) 588-5551 for more information.